Who We Are
We are friendly people of all ages
who love the Kinderhook Memorial Library and recognize its importance to our community. Friends give a voice to the message that accessible library services are a necessity in our community.
What We Do
We share our time and talents to enhance the programs and services of the library. Our volunteer services free up tax dollars for other library needs. We also:
- Raise funds to supplement library resources
- Plan and sponsor special programs and events
- Promote the use and enjoyment of the library
- Lend our hands to help maintain the library and the library grounds
- Assist with library mailings
Want to Make a Difference at KML?
- JOIN NOW Complete the membership form and send it in with your check made payable to the Friends of the Kinderhook Memorial Library
To renew/join the Friends
Help support the Friends!
CONTACT US Contact us and find out how your ideas and hands-on contributions can positively effect our community
The Friends are Now on Facebook!
Follow us to keep up on Friends news and events!
The Friends of the Kinderhook Memorial Library, PO Box 54, Kinderhook, NY 12106 is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible.