The library welcomes volunteers through the membership of the Friends of the Kinderhook Memorial Library. Our volunteer program involves jobs for all interest, time and energy levels! Here are just a few of the roles you could play at the library:
- Book Sale Support: Help us with sorting books, pre-sale preparation, and day-of-sale support.
- Gardening: We do both a spring and a fall yard clean-up. Join us! There are also gardens that need to be weeded, watered, and mulched throughout the summer.
- Newsletter Assistance: For each of our quarterly newsletters, the Library needs a few drivers to help deliver them to local post offices.
- Baking: Help bake delicious treats for our Library’s programs.
- Event Support: Lend a hand at any library program that need additional support! Duties include event prep, clean up, and assisting attendees.
Contact the email@example.com for more information about how you can volunteer at the library.